Subject: [PATCH 0/5] more clk-next fixes

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Lunn)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:20:31 +0200

> Note that the Orion patches aren't here, but I figure that Andrew L.
> probably wants to check those against the final clk-next before I pull
> them.

Hi Mike

Here is a pull request. There is only one small change since the
previous version. The last patch no longer has

select COMMON_CLK_DISABLE_UNUSED.

       Thanks
           Andrew

The following changes since commit d49d10779b9b9d1c07dc61bf58a7995835b7d32f:

  clk: clk_set_rate() must fail if CLK_SET_RATE_GATE is set and clk is enabled (2012-05-07 09:57:58 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/lunn/orion-clk.git v3.4-rc5-clk-next-orion-v2

Andrew Lunn (14):
      [ARM: Orion] Add clocks using the generic clk infrastructure.
      [ARM: Orion: SPI] Add clk/clkdev support.
      [ARM: Orion: Eth] Add clk/clkdev support.
      [ARM: Orion: WDT] Add clk/clkdev support
      [ARM: Orion: UART] Get the clock rate via clk_get_rate().
      [ARM: Orion: SATA] Add per channel clk/clkdev support.
      [ARM: Orion: EHCI] Add support for enabling clocks
      [ARM: Orion: NAND] Add support for clk, if there is one.
      [ARM: Orion: SDIO] Add support for clk.
      [ARM: Orion: CESA] Add support for clk
      [ARM: Orion: XOR] Add support for clk
      [ARM: Orion: PCIE] Add support for clk
      [ARM: Orion: Audio] Add clk/clkdev support
      [ARM: Kirkwood] Replace clock gating

 arch/arm/Kconfig                                  |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-dove/common.c                       |   40 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-dove/dove-db-setup.c                |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/board-dreamplug.c          |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/board-dt.c                 |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/common.c                   |  274 ++++++++++++++-------
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/common.h                   |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/include/mach/bridge-regs.h |   16 ++
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/mv88f6281gtw_ge-setup.c    |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/pcie.c                     |   25 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/rd88f6192-nas-setup.c      |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/t5325-setup.c              |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/tsx1x-common.c             |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/common.c                    |   45 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.c                    |   27 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/rd88f6183ap-ge-setup.c      |    1 -
 arch/arm/plat-orion/common.c                      |  104 +++++----
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/common.h         |   34 ++--
 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/orion_wdt.h      |   18 --
 arch/arm/plat-orion/pcie.c                        |    4 +-
 drivers/ata/sata_mv.c                             |   40 +++-
 drivers/crypto/mv_cesa.c                          |   14 +
 drivers/dma/mv_xor.c                              |   15 ++
 drivers/dma/mv_xor.h                              |    1 +
 drivers/mmc/host/mvsdio.c                         |   14 +
 drivers/mtd/nand/orion_nand.c                     |   18 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mv643xx_eth.c        |   42 +++-
 drivers/spi/spi-orion.c                           |   30 ++-
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-orion.c                     |   16 ++
 drivers/watchdog/orion_wdt.c                      |   16 +-
 include/linux/mv643xx_eth.h                       |    1 -
 include/linux/spi/orion_spi.h                     |   17 --
 sound/soc/kirkwood/kirkwood-i2s.c                 |   13 +
 sound/soc/kirkwood/kirkwood.h                     |    1 +
 34 files changed, 575 insertions(+), 263 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-orion/include/plat/orion_wdt.h
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/spi/orion_spi.h