Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP2+: Misc cleanup

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:34:14 -0700

* Santosh Shilimkar <[email-masked]> [120508 00:18]:
> Tony,
> 
> Please pull the following preparatory cleanup series to add OMAP5 minimal
> support. Boot tested on OMAP2430 SDP, OMAP3430 SDP and OMAP4430 SDP platforms.
> 
> I have dropped {[PATCH 7/7] ARM: OMAP4+: Add prm and cm base init function}
> from this set since Paul is taking that one in his queue.

OK thanks, pulling this into cleanup-soc and merging into cleanup branch
with what we have in devel-hwmod.
 
> P.S: While merging this series with linux-omap master, I saw one trivial
> Makefile conflict.

Yes that's with devel-hwmod, I'm basing cleanup branch on that so we have
all the dependencies out of the way for adding omap5 and am33xx patches
on top of the cleanup branch.

Regards,

Tony