Subject: [PATCH 0/2] ARM: OMAP3: cleanup AM35xx SoC detection

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 13:58:22 -0700

* Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> [120507 10:37]:
> Tony,
> 
> Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > The detection of AM35xx SoCs is confusing and has redundancies.  Clean
> > this up so that SoC detection is only based on SoC family: AM35xx.
> 
> Since these aren't PM related, can you queue these with other cleanups
> for v3.5.  This is now independent from the similar changes made to the
> clock fwk which Paul is queuing.

OK applied now to cleanup branch and just pushed out. Had to update them
a bit for the hwmod changes done by Paul.
 
> Once both series are merged, I'll have one final patch that removes all
> users of cpu_is_omap35*.

OK can you please do that one against the current cleanup branch at
commit a75bf667d6535af66d34f8d7be0a36aa2a96c56e?

Regards,

Tony