Subject: [PATCH 00/03] ARM: mach-shmobile: DT_MACHINE and mach-type updates

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:54:24 +0900

ARM: mach-shmobile: DT_MACHINE and mach-type updates

[PATCH 01/03] mach-shmobile: Use DT_MACHINE for KZM9G
[PATCH 02/03] mach-shmobile: Use DT_MACHINE for armadillo 800 eva
[PATCH 03/03] ARM: Undelete KZM9D mach-type

These patches contain a few last minute updates for mach-shmobile.
There are two patches that convert recently added boards to make use
of DT_MACHINE_START(). Also, slightly unrelated to the new boards,
but the KZM9D mach-type is undeleted as well. This to allow build
of the EMEV2-based KZM9D board.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Applies to linux-next 20120514

 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7740-armadillo800eva.dts  |   22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sh73a0-kzm9g.dts             |   22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Kconfig                 |    2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-armadillo800eva.c |    8 +++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-kzm9g.c           |    8 +++++++-
 arch/arm/tools/mach-types                      |    1 +
 6 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)