Subject: [PATCH] arm: Add basic support for new Marvell Armada SoC family

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:50:15 +0200

Hello Arnd,

Le Tue, 15 May 2012 11:06:46 +0000,
Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]> a ?crit :

> The code looks reasonable overall, but I fear your timing is
> unfortunate and we can't expect to complete the review before the
> merge window opens. Things would have been much easier if you had
> posted preliminary versions a few weeks earlier, but my feeling is
> that this should be treated as v3.6 material.

We do not expect this to be treated as v3.5 material. From the very
beginning, with a posting at this time, we have been targeting v3.6 for
a potential inclusion.

>>From our point of view, these are kind of the preliminary versions:
there are many comments that we'll have to take into account before
getting to the version that can be merged.

Thanks,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com