Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] DT clock bindings

From: [email-masked] (Mike Turquette)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 08:47:35 -0700

On 20120612-09:41, Rob Herring wrote:
> From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
> 
> This series defines clock bindings for Device-Tree and adds kernel
> support using the common clock infrastructure. The last patch enables
> DT clock support for the Calxeda Highbank platform.
> 
> I'm posting this again to solicit further review. There has been some
> discussion[1], but no definite path forward. This series is not changed
> from the last post other than rebasing to v3.5-rc2.
> 

Hi Rob,

Just FYI, I was following the first thread but it did not seem to reach
resolution.  Namely Saravana seemed to have some lingering concerns.
But I'm definitely not ignoring this series.  I assume you still want
this to go through me once everyone is on board?

Regards,
Mike