Subject: [PATCH v7 01/14] usb: chipidea: remove unneeded NULL check

From: [email-masked] (Greg KH)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:43:11 -0700

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 02:56:18PM +0800, Richard Zhao wrote:
> From: Alexander Shishkin <[email-masked]>
> 
> As reported by Dan Carpenter, there is a NULL check in udc_start() that
> follows a dereference of the pointer that's being checked. However, at
> that point udc pointer shouldn't ever be NULL and if it is, the dereference
> should cause an oops.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Alexander Shishkin <[email-masked]>
> Reported-by: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Felipe Balbi <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  drivers/usb/chipidea/udc.c |    3 ---
>  1 file changed, 3 deletions(-)

First comment, you send a bunch of patches, yet you didn't sign off on
some of them, why?  If you are forwarding on patches, please sign off
showing you have reviewed them (so you can be on the path-of-blame if
there is a problem...)

There has been some discussion on some of these patches, so I'm guessing
we need a v8 set of this series at the least?

thanks,

greg k-h