Subject: i.MX28 die temperature

From: [email-masked] (Marek Vasut)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 00:58:26 +0200

Dear Juergen Beisert,

[...]
> 
> It requires a more or less complex state-machine to switch the used 4 or 5
> pins to different modes to measure the X/Y position and the pressure. And
> these pins interfere with the ADC input pins.
> 
> > [...]

I said I'll go through it, but it seems the IIO changed again, so I'll need to 
wrap my head around new stuff in there.

Besides, I have a feeling that the driver, as is, just simply doesn't fit in as 
it should. I'm discussing with Jonathan, since I can't really make heads or 
tails from the IIO api. It's way too complex and unless I really missed 
something, way underdocumented.

> Regards,
> Juergen

Best regards,
Marek Vasut