Subject: [RFC PATCHv1 1/2] ARM: socfpga: initial support for Altera's SOCFPGA platform.

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:11:55 +0200

Le Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:18:20 +0200,
Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]> a ?crit :

> > Unless its a really strong objection, I'd like to stick with
> > mach-socfpga. This is a name that Altera has started to market this hwt
> > around and I would like to stick with it.
> 
> I am definitely amongst the person who will take that decision, so I
> can't say what will happen with this choice, but feel free to push it
> forward, and you'll how it goes.

Re-reading this, I did a mistake, I wanted to say: "I am definitely
*not* amongst the person who will take that decision". I guess it was
clear by the rest of the e-mail, but I just wanted to be sure.

Regards,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com