Subject: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: dt: tegra: seaboard: add regulators

From: [email-masked] (Mark Brown)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:44:36 +0100

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 05:29:06PM +0530, Laxman Dewangan wrote:

> Looked tps6586x-regulator driver and it has the platform data which
> is regulator_init_data.
> So for adding the vin-supply similar to what we have in fixed or
> tps6591x regulator to pass through the desc.supply_name, we are not
> having option here in platform data which can work for DT and non-DT
> case.

> So if still want to have the DT and non-DT case similar, we can add
> one tps6586x_regulator_platform_data as

The supply names are not supposed to be conditional (I realise they are
for your current DT patch, I let that in because I just want to see an
end to all this DT stuff).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20120710/258f9afe/attachment.sig>