Subject: [GIT PULL 5/5] minimal omap5 support for v3.6 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:53:00 +0000

On Tuesday 10 July 2012, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [120710 06:21]:
> > The following changes since commit fb584511c4664573097ece7df0de06ad00b713a2:
> > 
> >   ARM: OMAP: sdrc: Fix the build break for OMAP4 only builds (2012-07-09 01:44:11 -0700)
> > 
> > are available in the git repository at:
> > 
> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap devel-omap5
> 
> FYI, I got some merge conflicts with the am33xx and PM/smartreflex
> changes, here's how I resolved them.
> 

Pulled all five branches now.

I put the am33xx clk data into the next/clk branch, as that seemed convenient.
The omap5 branch is in the next/newsoc branch, together with the new Marvell
ArmadaXP port.

I'm not extremely happy with the multi-level dependencies, but it's still
manageable at the moment, especially since I have a relatively large number
of next/* branches.

If others submit pull requests that create additional dependencies I might
have to reject them if that gets too complex.

	Arnd