Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX defconfig updates

From: [email-masked] (Sascha Hauer)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:56:02 +0200

Hi Arnd, Olof,

Please pull the following i.MX defconfig updates for v3.6.

Sascha

The following changes since commit 6887a4131da3adaab011613776d865f4bcfb5678:

  Linux 3.5-rc5 (2012-06-30 16:08:57 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.pengutronix.de/git/imx/linux-2.6.git tags/imx-defconfig

for you to fetch changes up to 34ae0dadb4e99e8177f9785e069e9cca636ef8c1:

  ARM: imx_v4_v5_defconfig: update features (2012-07-11 08:31:53 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM i.MX defconfig updates for v3.6

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sascha Hauer (2):
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: update features
      ARM: imx_v4_v5_defconfig: update features

 arch/arm/configs/imx_v4_v5_defconfig |   51 ++++++++++++++--------------
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v6_v7_defconfig |   61 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 2 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)
-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           |                             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |