Subject: [PATCH-V3] ARM: OMAP3+: hwmod: Add AM33XX HWMOD data

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 01:29:12 -0700

Hi,

* Paul Walmsley <[email-masked]> [120726 13:07]:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2012, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> 
> > These IP blocks and the ECAP IP blocks have periods in their names.
> > The rest of the IP block named in the file don't use periods -- which
> > is also the style used by the rest of the OMAP SoCs.  Is there
> > some reason that these have periods in their names?
> 
> I've changed those to match the rest of the names, and queued the 
> following for 3.7.
> 
> Thanks again for all the hard work you all put into this.  I realize that 
> with all the upstream changes, this was probably a little painful for you. 
> But from my perspective you've been a pleasure to work with through the 
> process.

As am33xx and omap5 are DT only, we should start moving towards getting
rid of grep -E "irq|pa_start|pa_end|dma" in this patch and get the standard
data from .dtsi files instead.

Alternatively we could get rid of the names and match the module based on
pa_start and pa_end.

Regards,

Tony