Subject: [PATCH 04/11] pinctrl: mvebu: add pinctrl driver for Armada 370

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:51:59 +0200

Le Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:01:51 +0200,
Sebastian Hesselbarth <[email-masked]> a ?crit :

> > If that's fine with you, then I would prefer if we keep the single
> > MACH_ARMADA_370_XP symbol for now, so that your pinctrl set of
> > patches does not depend on something else. We would do the small
> > Kconfig option refactoring as a follow-up set of patches. Thoughts?
> 
> Despite any objections, I will remove all arch/arm/*/Kconfig patches
> from pinctrl patch set.

Ok, fine with me, but we'll have to send separate patches for those,
then.

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com