Subject: [PATCH 1/1] ASoC: codecs: Enable AB8500 CODEC for Device Tree

From: [email-masked] (Mark Brown)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:39:51 +0100

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:51:24PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 03:36:53PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:

> > > From: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
> > > Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:50:05 +0100

> > Please resend this series with all the acks you've got rather than
> > mixing incremental updates in like this.

> I'm waiting until I have a few more Acks before I resend the entire
> patch-set again. Actually it's you and one other that I'm waiting for
> to review (and Ack as necessary) the ones requested by Linus, then 
> resend with the corrections.

Well, I'm the person who's going to apply the patches so I'm unlikely
to ack them...  I was waiting for arch/arm review before I looked at
them due to the number of resends.

> > Please also send patches in
> > the format documented in SubmittingPatches.

> That's a big document, most of which I guess I'm adhering to. Care to
> be a little more specific?

The bit I quoted is the main example, you're including random mail
headers in the body of the mail.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20120821/9c713663/attachment.sig>