Subject: [PATCH v4] Add basic address decoding support for Marvell 370/XP

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:45:01 +0200

Arnd,

Le Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:10:00 +0000,
Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]> a ?crit :

> Excellent!
> 
> Acked-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

Related to this patch set, I have a question: wouldn't it make sense to
make the .virtual field of struct map_desc anvoid __iomem pointer as
well instead of an unsigned long? This would avoid all the (unsigned
long) casts in map_descs array definitions, and would be a bit more
consistent, no?

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com