Subject: [PATCH v5 00/17] Introduce Xen support on ARM (based on 3.6-rc5)

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 12:34:29 +0000

On Monday 17 September 2012, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

> I am also attaching to this email the dts'es that I am currently using
> for dom0 and domU: vexpress-v2p-ca15-tc1.dts (that includes
> vexpress-v2m-rs1-rtsm.dtsi) is the dts used for dom0 and it is passed to
> Linux by Xen, while vexpress-virt.dts is the dts used for other domUs
> and it is appended in binary form to the guest kernel image. I am not
> sure where they are supposed to live yet, so I am just attaching them
> here so that people can actually try out this series if they want to.

You can submit the dts files separately so we can include them in
the arm-soc tree. Pawel Moll is handling vexpress related changes these
days, so it would be reasonable if he included them in a pull request.
 
> The patch series has been rebased on Konrad's stable/for-linus-3.7
> branch.
> 
> Arnd, Russell, what do you think about this series? If you are OK with
> it, to whom should I submit it?

I have no objections to your patches from this series. IMHO they should
be submitted through the Xen tree, but it would be good to have an Ack
from Russell.

	Arnd