Subject: [PATCH v5 00/17] Introduce Xen support on ARM (based on 3.6-rc5)

From: [email-masked] (Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:53:28 -0400

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:34:29PM +0000, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Monday 17 September 2012, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> 
> > I am also attaching to this email the dts'es that I am currently using
> > for dom0 and domU: vexpress-v2p-ca15-tc1.dts (that includes
> > vexpress-v2m-rs1-rtsm.dtsi) is the dts used for dom0 and it is passed to
> > Linux by Xen, while vexpress-virt.dts is the dts used for other domUs
> > and it is appended in binary form to the guest kernel image. I am not
> > sure where they are supposed to live yet, so I am just attaching them
> > here so that people can actually try out this series if they want to.
> 
> You can submit the dts files separately so we can include them in
> the arm-soc tree. Pawel Moll is handling vexpress related changes these
> days, so it would be reasonable if he included them in a pull request.
>  
> > The patch series has been rebased on Konrad's stable/for-linus-3.7
> > branch.
> > 
> > Arnd, Russell, what do you think about this series? If you are OK with
> > it, to whom should I submit it?
> 
> I have no objections to your patches from this series. IMHO they should
> be submitted through the Xen tree, but it would be good to have an Ack
> from Russell.

OK, I can do that.

How do we get Russell to look at these patches? Bribes? Ship him some
beer/wine to be delievered to his office?