Subject: [GIT PULL] Patches surrounding DT development due for ARM-SoC

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:33:56 +0200

The following changes since commit 5698bd757d55b1bb87edd1a9744ab09c142abfc2:

  Linux 3.6-rc6 (2012-09-16 14:58:51 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.linaro.org/people/ljones/linux-3.0-ux500.git for-arm-soc-next

for you to fetch changes up to c164fa62b93782165f12c0e8366f7b46507edb4d:

  ARM: ux500: Fix SSP register address format (2012-09-20 12:32:47 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lee Jones (39):
      ASoC: Ux500: Move MSP pinctrl setup into the MSP driver
      ASoC: Ux500: Enable MOP500 driver for Device Tree
      ASoC: Ux500: Enable ux500 MSP driver for Device Tree
      ASoC: codecs: Enable AB8500 CODEC for Device Tree
      ASoC: Ux500: Minor coding layout changes
      Documentation: Define the MOP500 Audio Machine Driver Device Tree bindings
      Documentation: Define the MSP Driver Device Tree bindings
      ARM: ux500: Rename db8500.dtsi to dbx5x0.dtsi to encompass the u9500, u8540 and u9540
      ARM: ux500: Clean-up temporary Device Tree enablement helpers
      ARM: ux500: Pass PMU platform data due for Perf though AUXDATA
      Documentation: Add the AB8500 CODEC device to the MFD AB8500 doc
      of/irq: Create stub for of_irq_find_parent when !CONFIG_OF
      ARM: ux500: Identify the PRCMU as an interrupt controller
      ARM: ux500: Force AB8500 to use the GIC as its interrupt controller
      Revert "input: ab8500-ponkey: Create AB8500 domain IRQ mapping"
      ARM: ux500: Remove unused snowball_of_platform_devs struct
      ARM: ux500: Match Power-On-Key MFD and DTS compatible strings
      drivers/rtc/rtc-ab8500.c: Revoke Device Tree enablement
      ARM: ux500: Add i2c configurations to the Device Tree for DB8500 based devices
      ARM: ux500: Add skeleton Device Tree for the HREF reference board
      ARM: ux500: Add UART support to the HREF Device Tree
      ARM: ux500: Pass SDI DMA information though AUX_DATA to MMCI
      ARM: ux500: Clean-up MSP platform code
      ARM: ux500: Add AB8500 CODEC node to DB8500 Device Tree
      ARM: ux500: Fork MSP platform registration for step-by-step DT enablement
      ARM: ux500: Pass MSP DMA platform data though AUXDATA
      ARM: ux500: Stop registering the MOP500 Audio driver from platform code
      ARM: ux500: Remove platform registration of MSP devices
      ARM: ux500: Rename MSP board file to something more meaningful
      ARM: ux500: Add nodes for the MSP into Device Tree
      ARM: ux500: Add all encompassing sound node to the Snowball Device Tree
      ARM: ux500: Stop registering Audio devices for HREF when DT is enabled
      ARM: ux500: Stop registering I2C sub-devices for HREF when DT is enabled
      ARM: ux500: Add all known I2C sub-device nodes to the HREF DT
      ARM: ux500: Add nodes for the MSP into the HREF Device Tree
      ARM: ux500: Add all encompassing sound node to the HREF Device Tree
      ARM: ux500: Remove redundant #gpio-cell properties from Snowball DT
      ARM: ux500: Apply tc3589x's GPIO/IRQ properties to HREF's DT
      ARM: ux500: Fix SSP register address format

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/ab8500.txt   |   15 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-mop500.txt     |   39 ++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-msp.txt        |   43 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/{db8500.dtsi => dbx5x0.dtsi}     |   71 ++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/hrefv60plus.dts                  |   95 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/snowball.dts                     |   19 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/Makefile                       |    2 +-
 .../{board-mop500-msp.c => board-mop500-audio.c}   |  102 +++-----------------
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500-msp.h             |   14 ---
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500-sdi.c             |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500.c                 |   39 ++++----
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500.h                 |   11 +++
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/cpu-db8500.c                   |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/msp.h             |    2 -
 drivers/input/misc/ab8500-ponkey.c                 |    4 +-
 drivers/rtc/rtc-ab8500.c                           |    6 --
 include/linux/mfd/abx500/ab8500-codec.h            |    6 +-
 include/linux/of_irq.h                             |    5 +
 sound/soc/codecs/ab8500-codec.c                    |   81 ++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/ux500/mop500.c                           |   47 ++++++++-
 sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_dai.c                    |    6 ++
 sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_i2s.c                    |   89 +++++++++++++----
 sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_i2s.h                    |    8 +-
 23 files changed, 538 insertions(+), 180 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-mop500.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-msp.txt
 rename arch/arm/boot/dts/{db8500.dtsi => dbx5x0.dtsi} (88%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/hrefv60plus.dts
 rename arch/arm/mach-ux500/{board-mop500-msp.c => board-mop500-audio.c} (66%)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500-msp.h

-- 
Lee Jones
Linaro ST-Ericsson Landing Team Lead
Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog