Subject: Pull request question for Mark (ASoC)

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:56:33 +0200

> > I have a pull request for you, but at least one of the patches
> > touches the MOP500 driver as well as ux500 platform code. If I
> > split them up into for-asoc-next and for-arm-soc-next branches
> > there I it will cause conflicts in arch/arm/mach-ux500/*.
> 
> > Is it okay to send the 6 patches I have for ASoC, all of which
> > are encapsulated in sound/soc/ux500/ through the arm-soc tree
> > with the rest of my patches please?
> 
> I have no problem with that but please post whatever code you're
> thinking of sending as well as the pull requests, don't just post the
> pull requests.

How would you like me to do that? As a patch-set with `git send-mail`?

-- 
Lee Jones
Linaro ST-Ericsson Landing Team Lead
Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog