Subject: [PATCH 3/4] ARM: OMAP2+: Move iommu/iovmm headers to platform_data

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:25:12 -0700

* Laurent Pinchart <[email-masked]> [121018 06:45]:
> Hi,
> 
> On Monday 15 October 2012 17:36:40 Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > From: Ido Yariv <[email-masked]>
> > 
> > Move iommu/iovmm headers from plat/ to platform_data/ as part of the
> > single zImage work.
> 
> Is that really where those headers belong ? iommu-omap.h contains far more 
> than platform data, and iovmm-omap.h contains no platform data at all.

Hmm I though that was already fixed by Ido but looks like there are
non-platform data things still remaining there.

Looking at arch/arm/mach-omap2/iommu2.c it seems that it should moved to
drivers/iommu/omap-iommu2.c and that way most of the header can be local
in drivers/iommu/omap-iommu.h. I'll do some patches for that and repost.

Thanks,

Tony