Subject: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: OMAP2+: Introduce local usb.h

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:49:24 -0700

* Felipe Balbi <[email-masked]> [121019 00:45]:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 07:20:05PM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > Let's move what we can from plat/usb.h to the local usb.h
> > for ARM common zImage support.
> > 
> > This is needed so we can remove plat/usb.h for ARM common
> > zImage support.
> > 
> > Cc: Felipe Balbi <[email-masked]>
> 
> Acked-by: Felipe Balbi <[email-masked]>

Thanks, I've now pushed these two patches on v3.7-rc1 to
omap-for-v3.8/cleanup-headers-usb branch.

Greg and Samuel, in case you need to, it's OK to merge the
branch above now that plat/usb.h is moved.

Regards,

Tony