Subject: [PATCH] Fix socfpga compilation with early_printk() enabled

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:58:48 +0000

On Wednesday 17 October 2012, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
> 
> This fixes early_printk() compilation for
> socfpga. (senduart/busyuart/waituart were missing). It does that by
> making Picochip code generic.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Dinh Nguyen <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Jamie Iles <[email-masked] 

Applied to fixes branch of arm-soc, but please be more explicit about
what you want to happen with patches in the future. Ideally we would
get pull requests for patches on each platform from only one person,
so please coordinate with Dinh Nguyen who that should be.

Some minor things:

* If you include something in the email that should not be part of
the git changelog (e.g. "Hi!"), then please put it below the "---"
line under the Signed-off list.

* you are missing a '>' after Jamies email address

* When you submit a patch for inclusion, please always take both
Olof and me on Cc on the email, since we are doing this work together
and take turns, so you might not always know which one will take
the patch. We have an alias "arm at kernel.org" that you can also
use.

I fixed all of the above now and applied the patch.

	Arnd