Subject: [PATCH v2] Introduce minimal irqchip infrastructure

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:26:26 +0100

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:23:54 -0500, Rob Herring wrote:

> Other than the 2 minor things I mentioned, this series looks good.
> 
> Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>

Thanks, I'll repost a v3 once you confirm the part about "depends on
OF_IRQ".

> Also, I have some follow-on patches to move the GIC and VIC to
> drivers/irqchip. It was much more simple than I expected. I'll post them
> later.

Ah good. Aren't they some remaining non-DT users of the GIC and VIC
drivers?

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com