Subject: [PATCH 0/9] ARM: Kirkwood: Convert to pinctrl

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Lunn)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:01:39 +0100

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 08:50:18PM +0100, Simon Baatz wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> 
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 05:57:11PM +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 04:53:45PM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > > This patchset converts all DT kirkwood boards to using pinctrl.
> > 
> > I still expect problems with GPIOs used for power off. I've not yet
> > touched them. Again, a regulator makes sense, but there is no 'out of
> > the box' regulator type or property which adds itself to pm_power_off.
> 
> the IB-NAS 62x0 works with the exception of the power off via GPIO. 
> Additionally, the original U-Boot enables hardware blinking for the
> power led and Jamie's patch might be needed here as well.  However, I
> don't use this U-Boot anymore and can't test this.

Hi Simon

Thanks for testing.

I hope Thomas Petazzoni will pickup the blinking patch and make sure
its O.K. for 370/XP. It can then be merged in.

power off via GPIO is next on my list of things to solve.

      Andrew