Subject: [PATCH 0/8] mfd: Batch together MFD related patches

From: [email-masked] (Samuel Ortiz)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 00:33:02 +0100

Hi Lee,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 04:10:28PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote:
> Hi Sam,
> 
> I know you've been busy giving NFC presentations at ELC, but ... :)
> 
> All these patches have been on the list in various other patch-sets
> for some time and have been reviewed by some key people already. All
> other patches from the patch-sets have been taken, so I thought I'd
> batch these up for easy review/acceptance.
Thanks, much appreciated.
I applied all of them to my for-next branch. I don't think patch #1 is rc
material though, as it only fixes a boot warning and not an actual bug or
regression.

Cheers,
Samuel.

-- 
Intel Open Source Technology Centre
http://oss.intel.com/