Subject: [PATCH v2 2/2] ARM: Kirkwood: Convert XOR instantiation to DT.

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:40:32 +0100

Andrew,

On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:44:57 +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> Use DT to describe the two XOR DMA engines on Kirkwood. Remove the
> C code initialization.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
> ---
> 
> These patches depend on the refactoring/DT patches from Thomas and NOT
> the clock patches from me. With the clock patches, a slight different
> patch is needed, specifying a clocks property in DT and no auxdata.

My XOR patch set already depended on the previous clock series from
Gregory, so I'm going to rebase it on top of your clock series. Would
you mind sharing with me the version of this patch that works on top of
your clock patch set?

I guess it's just the removal of the auxdata, and addition of

	clocks = <&gate_clk 8>;

for the first XOR engine, and:

	clocks = <&gate_clk 16>;

for the second XOR engine.

If this is correct, I'll integrate your patch in my XOR patches so that
you'll get a complete pull request with all the related XOR changes.

Best regards,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com