Subject: [PATCH 1/1] spi/atmel: add DT support

From: [email-masked] (Grant Likely)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 01:03:17 +0000

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:13:08 +0100, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On 14:37 Fri 23 Nov     , Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> > On 11/23/2012 01:44 PM, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD :
> > > the atmel_spi use only gpio for chip select
> > > 
> > > Signed-off-by: Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD <[email-masked]>
> > 
> > Seems simple and nice:
> > 
> > Acked-by: Nicolas Ferre <[email-masked]>
> grant is ok to have this for 3.8?

Not sure how I missed this one. It's pretty straight forward and not
risky, so no problem. However;

> > > the atmel_spi use only gpio for chip select

I know you know how to write a proper commit message. I'll need
something better than the above before I commit it. I won't make you
resubmit the patch, but do send me a better description.

g.