Subject: [GIT PULL v2] ARM: arm-soc fixes for 3.8

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:08:48 -0800

* Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]> [121220 11:03]:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > I'm seeing the "BUG: spinlock bad magic on CPU#0" issue
> > reported and fixed here:
> >
> > http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=135594868503683&w=2
> >
> > But that's probably been already posted as a proper patch
> > somewhere?
> 
> Hmm. The patch there looks better than any alternative I can think of.
> It uses the same spinlock name for the whole array, but I think it's
> only used for lockdep printouts, so that should be fine.
> 
> Send me the patch with signed-off and tested-by, and perhaps have a
> few more people test it. The powerpc and sparc people both use it in
> their 32-bit versions and have responsible maintainers, so it might be
> worth it double-checking with BenH and DaveM about it, just in case.
> Added to the Cc.

Looks like it's been posted to LKML as:

[PATCH] lib: atomic64: Initialize locks statically to fix early users

Replied to it with my tested-by if you want to pick it up.

Regards,

Tony