Subject: [PATCH v3 0/9] ARM: S3C24XX: rework irq handling for a later dt usage

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 04:03:50 +0100

Third version of redoing the s3c24xx irqs in a generic way by using a
declarative approach.

Main change is the different approach to the init. Moved the
s3c24xx_init_intc function from the dt patchset here, so that both init types
(dt and non-dt) can use a similar init scheme.

As in the second version, the 1st patch might be hard to read due to the
rewrite character, but I didn't see a way to do these changes in individual
steps. So it might be helpful to look at the result after applying this patch.

Runtime-tested on a s3c2416 based board and compile tested for the others.

As also written before, inclusion of the other S3C24XX SoCs to follow once
the general approach is acceptable.

Applies to the most current for-next (from two hours ago) from linux-samsung 

Heiko Stuebner (9):
  ARM: S3C24XX: transform irq handling into a declarative form
  ARM: S3C24XX: Move irq syscore-ops to irq-pm
  ARM: S3C24XX: Modify s3c_irq_wake to use the hwirq property
  ARM: S3C24XX: move s3c2416 irq init to common irq code
  ARM: S3C24XX: modify s3c2416 irq init to initialize all irqs
  ARM: S3C24XX: transform s3c2416 irqs into new structure
  ARM: S3C24XX: move s3c2443 irq code to irq.c
  ARM: S3C24XX: modify s3c2443 irq init to initialize all irqs
  ARM: S3C24XX: transform s3c2443 subirqs into new structure

 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile               |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.h               |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/irq-pm.c               |   41 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/irq-s3c2416.c          |  348 --------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/irq-s3c2443.c          |  281 -------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2416.c        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2443.c        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2410.c              |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2412.c              |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2416.c              |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2440.c              |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2442.c              |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/Kconfig                |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/irq.c                  | 1110 +++++++++++++++-----------
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/pm.h      |    6 -
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c2416.h |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c2443.h |    2 +
 17 files changed, 688 insertions(+), 1132 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/irq-s3c2416.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/irq-s3c2443.c

-- 
1.7.2.3