Subject: [GIT PULL] power: ab8500-bm: Latest Mainline<->STE delta reduction patch-set

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:38:54 +0000

The following changes since commit 8fd526fd18233887ba652079a369f4eee0de9d9d:

  qnap-poweroff: Fix license string (2013-01-19 18:04:04 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.linaro.org/people/ljones/linux-3.0-ux500.git tb-power-2

for you to fetch changes up to 19db37d598705c273f6b5ab261b9115d065ffb5b:

  u8500-charger: Delay for USB enumeration (2013-01-23 11:33:17 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hakan Berg (1):
      ab8500-fg: Adjust for RF bursts voltage drops

Henrik S?lver (1):
      ab8500-charger: AB workaround for invalid charger

Jonas Aaberg (2):
      ab8500-bm: Flush all work queues before suspending
      ab8500-charger: Do not touch VBUSOVV bits

Lee Jones (5):
      ab8500-charger: Kick watchdog
      ab8500-chargalg: Update battery health on safety timer exp
      ab8500-chargalg: Only root should have write permission on sysfs
      file
      abx500-chargalg: Add new sysfs interface to get current charge
      status
      ab8500-bm: Remove individual [charger|btemp|fg|chargalg] pdata
      structures

Loic Pallardy (3):
      pm2301: Add deep debug
      pm2301: Remove volt_now & curr_now properties
      pm2301: Update watchdog for pm2xxx support

Martin Bergstr?m (1):
      ab8500-fg: Go to INIT_RECOVERY when charger removed

Michel JAOUEN (4):
      pm2301: Provide u9540 support for the pm2301 charger
      ab8500-btemp: Adaptation to AB8505 and AB9540 platforms
      ab8500-fg: Add test interface for u9540
      ab8500-fg-deepdebug: Create Deep Debug interface

Nicolas Guion (1):
      ab8500-charger: Add support for autopower on AB8505 and AB9540

Olivier Clergeaud (1):
      pm2301: Clean-up PM2301 interrupt management

Paer-Olof Haakansson (1):
      u8500-charger: Delay for USB enumeration

Rajkumar Kasirajan (2):
      pm2301: Enable vbat low monitoring
      ab8500-fg: Use correct battery charge full design

Rupesh Kumar (1):
      pm2301: LPN mode control support

 drivers/mfd/ab8500-core.c                 |    6 +
 drivers/power/Kconfig                     |   26 +
 drivers/power/Makefile                    |    3 +
 drivers/power/ab8500_btemp.c              |   67 +-
 drivers/power/ab8500_charger.c            |  629 ++++++++---
 drivers/power/ab8500_fg.c                 |  316 ++----
 drivers/power/ab8500_fg.h                 |  244 +++++
 drivers/power/ab8500_fg_deepdebug.c       | 1692 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/power/abx500_chargalg.c           |   43 +-
 drivers/power/pm2301_charger.c            | 1097 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/power/pm2301_charger.h            |  535 +++++++++
 drivers/power/pm2301_deepdebug.c          |  131 +++
 include/linux/mfd/abx500.h                |    3 +
 include/linux/mfd/abx500/ab8500-bm.h      |  186 +++-
 include/linux/mfd/abx500/ab8500.h         |   19 +
 include/linux/mfd/abx500/ux500_chargalg.h |    5 +
 include/linux/pm2301_charger.h            |   61 ++
 17 files changed, 4655 insertions(+), 408 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/power/ab8500_fg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/power/ab8500_fg_deepdebug.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/power/pm2301_charger.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/power/pm2301_charger.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/power/pm2301_deepdebug.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/pm2301_charger.h

-- 
Lee Jones
Linaro ST-Ericsson Landing Team Lead
Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog