Subject: [PATCH v2 11/27] clk: mvebu: create parent-child relation for PCIe clocks on Armada 370

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:44:23 +0100

Dear Stephen Warren,

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:27:19 -0700, Stephen Warren wrote:

> Oh I see; I was confused by the patch description. The two clocks being
> made child/parent are the two clocks for a port, and this relationship
> is set up for each port; for some reason I thought there was a
> requirement to make one port's clock a child of the other port's clock.

Aah, ok, I understand the confusion now. Re-reading my commit log, I'm
not sure where the confusion comes from, but english is not my native
language, so maybe something that sounds clear to me is not clear in
reality. I'll rephrase the commit log to make sure this confusion is
clarified.

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com