Subject: [PATCH 04/10] bus: introduce an Marvell EBU MBus driver

From: [email-masked] (Ezequiel Garcia)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 14:59:27 -0300

Jason,

On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 10:29:50AM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> 
> I looked through Ezequiel's patch and saw a driver that provided those
> properties and no user of them at all. Are the patches incomplete? Is
> there some plan to use these values in the future?
> 

Leaving aside the review comments that still I haven't addressed yet,
the patchset is complete.

The timings parameters were not set in device tree files,
not because I expected the bootloader to set them, but instead because
SoC default values worked fine for the NOR devices I tested.

If this is suboptimal, I can fix the device tree files in v2
to set proper timings parameter values.

Thanks,
-- 
Ezequiel Garc?a, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering
http://free-electrons.com