Subject: [PATCH 00/04] ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 SoC and APE6EVM board support

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:55:59 +0900

ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 SoC and APE6EVM board support

[PATCH 01/04] ARM: shmobile: Initial r8a73a4 SoC support
[PATCH 02/04] ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 SCIF support
[PATCH 03/04] ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 IRQC support
[PATCH 04/04] ARM: shmobile: APE6EVM support

This series adds initial support for r8a73a4 and APE6EVM. The SoC
is known as r8a73a4 which is built around Cortex-A15 and makes use
of SCIF for serial and IRQC interrupt controller for external IRQs.

This initial SoC and board support is providing limited DT-only
support and a very basic C-version of board support. In the future
improved PINCTRL and clock framework support will be added, followed
by SMP support.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Written against all+next in renesas.git.
 [PATCH 03/04] requires the IRQC driver to build

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |    1 
 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a73a4-ape6evm.dts         |   26 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a73a4.dtsi                |   87 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Kconfig                |   16 +
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Makefile               |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ape6evm.c        |   40 +++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a73a4.c        |  104 +++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a73a4.h |    7 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a73a4.c        |  268 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 549 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)