Subject: [PATCH 00/03] ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 APE6EVM board support V2

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:09:53 +0900

ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 APE6EVM board support V2

[PATCH 01/03] ARM: shmobile: APE6EVM base support V2
[PATCH 02/03] ARM: shmobile: APE6EVM PFC support
[PATCH 03/03] ARM: shmobile: APE6EVM LAN9220 support

This series is V2 of initial support for the APE6EVM board.

The APE6EVM board makes use of the r8a73a4 SoC and has a
couple of different I/O devices on board, but with this
series only support for the SCIFA0 UART and the Ethernet
chip is included.

In the future support for more I/O devices will be added as
incremental feature patches.

Changes since V1:
- Went from single patch to series
- Use ape6evm_add_standard_devices() to setup SoC devices and clocks
- Use PFC to configure SCIFA0
- Add Ethernet support including PFC support

For more details please see the individual patches.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Written against "next" renesas.git 811689afc214564c4a5f238ecf4d8bdc0e52b615
 
 Depends on the following two series:
 [PATCH 00/04] ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 SoC support V2
 [PATCH 00/02] sh-pfc: Initial r8a73a4 PFC support

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile             |    1 
 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a73a4-ape6evm.dts  |   47 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Kconfig         |   10 +++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Makefile        |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ape6evm.c |   89 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 147 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)