Subject: [RFCv1 00/11] MSI support for Marvell EBU PCIe driver

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:21:09 +0100

Dear Arnd Bergmann,

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:18:08 +0000, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> The mailing list rejects patches that have an in-reply-to header with
> pointing to a different subject as the new email.
> It also has an exception for emails that have the work PATCH in
> brackets, but not [RFC] or [GIT PULL]. You can work around by using
> [RFC PATCH 1/11] or [RFC][PATCH 1/11].

Aah, thanks for the tip. Do you think there's a place where we could
write this down for future reference? Maybe
Documentation/arm/mailing-list or whatever?

Best regards,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com