Subject: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: tegra: convert to multi-platform

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:16:45 +0000

On Saturday 30 March 2013, Stephen Warren wrote:
> From: Stephen Warren <[email-masked]>
> 
> This allows Tegra be included in a kernel build that supports multiple
> SoCs at once, which is useful for distro kernels.
> 
> This change:
> * Moves Tegra's Kconfig into its own directory, as seems typical for
>   multi-platform conversions.
> * Stops selecting some ARM errata that are incompatible with multi-
>   platform. This requires that you use a bootloader that enables the
>   workaround!
> * Deletes some headers and Makefile.boot that aren't needed now that we
>   support multi-platform.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Stephen Warren <[email-masked]>

Ok, very nice.

I already commented on patch 1 of the series, which I hope we can
replace with something better.

Another comment is that the EHCI driver is broken for Tegra if enabled
in combination with one of a few other platforms. Manjunath has an
experimental patch for this, but there are still problems with that
patch. I'll forward a private copy of the last version we had, and
you can try to get it working from there.

	Arnd