Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ARM: OMAP: DMTIMER updates for v3.10

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:38:55 -0700

* Jon Hunter <[email-masked]> [130319 10:42]:
> Includes:
> - A couple fixes for DMTIMER context loss handling.
> - Populating DMTIMER errata when booting with device-tree.
> - A new function for requesting a DMTIMER by device-tree node.
> 
> Based upon v3.9-rc3.
> 
> Tested on OMAP5912 OSK, OMAP2420 H4, OMAP3430 SDP, OMAP4430 Blaze
> and AM335x EVM. Testing includes ...
> 1. Booting kernel on above boards
> 2. Testing of various DMTIMER request APIs
> 3. Testing the timer overflow and match interrupts.
> 4. Using different clock sources to operate the timer with.
> 
> Jon Hunter (4):
>   ARM: OMAP: Force dmtimer restore if context loss is not detectable
>   ARM: OMAP: Add function to request timer by node
>   ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Update DMTIMER compatibility property
>   ARM: OMAP2+: Populate DMTIMER errata when using device-tree
> 
> NeilBrown (1):
>   ARM: OMAP: Simplify dmtimer context-loss handling
> 
>  .../devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/timer.txt         |   17 +-
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx.dtsi                      |   14 +-
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2.dtsi                       |   22 +-
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2420.dtsi                    |    2 +-
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2430.dtsi                    |    2 +-
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi                       |   24 +-
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi                       |   22 +-
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi                       |   22 +-
>  arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c                        |    7 +-
>  arch/arm/plat-omap/dmtimer.c                       |  241 ++++++++++++--------
>  arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/dmtimer.h          |    1 +
>  11 files changed, 220 insertions(+), 154 deletions(-)

For all these it sounds like it's best that Benoit queues
them with the .dts changes:

Acked-by: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>