Subject: [GIT PULL 6/8] ARM: tegra: device tree changes

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 17:04:08 +0200

On Friday 05 April 2013, Stephen Warren wrote:
> Spam Status: Spamassassin 0% probability of being spam.
> 
> Full report:
> No, score=-4.2 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_00,RP_MATCHES_RCVD, UNPARSEABLE_RELAY autolearn=unavailable version=3.3.1  
> This branch contains the majority of the device tree changes for Tegra.
> Highlights include:
> 
> * Many changes for Tegra114, and the Dalmore board, to enable pinctrl,
>   SDHCI/MMC, PWM, DMA, I2C, KBC, SPI, battery, regulators.
> * Adding or enabling suspend wakeup sources on many boards, and adding
>   suspend timing parameters, to support the system suspend patches.
> * Adding clocks to the audio-related nodes, so that in 3.11, the audio
>   driver can pull these clocks from device tree rather than hard-coding
>   clock names.
> * Some small DT fixes/cleanup.
> 
> This branch is based on the previous clk pull request.

Hmm, I can't put this into the normal next/dt branch, since I really don't
want to add a dependency on the next/drivers branch there.

Can you send a replacement pull request that only contains the commits
that don't depend on that, and a separate request that can go on top
of next/drivers?

Alternatively, I could start a next/dt2 branch, but I'd like to avoid
that.

	Arnd