Subject: Latest build results - errors/warnings - lots of them

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:51:48 -0700

* Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]> [130430 16:16]:
> 
> I've uploaded this to the test-merge-20130430 branch in the arm-soc
> tree if anyone is curious. I suppose we should get all the changes
> in arch/arm included in the merge window and then work with the
> subsystem maintainers on the other bugs.

>  arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig                   | 133 +++++++++++++-------------
>  arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile                  |   8 +-

Nice, I like your changes to flip ARCH_OMAP2PLUS to be selected
by the SoC. That's a better way to fix things than just tinkering
with the Makefile like I posted earlier today.

Now you have SOC_OMAP5 selected twice in omap2plus_defconfig though,
which causes:

.config:283:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SOC_OMAP5

For the SERIAL_OMAP change, let's just use my earlier patch
"ARM: OMAP2+: Fix unmet direct dependencies for SERIAL_OMAP".
We should not select optional drivers at all in Kconfig.

Regards,

Tony