Subject: [PATCH v4 0/7] enable support for AMBA drivers under x86

From: [email-masked] (Alessandro Rubini)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 22:24:22 +0200

> Did this got fixed in some tree in the meantime? Because I still see it on
> current Linus + tip/master:
> 
> arch/x86/pci/sta2x11-fixup.c:186:2: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
> arch/x86/pci/sta2x11-fixup.c:186:2: warning: (near initialization for ???sta2x11_dma_ops.free???) [enabled by default]

Last time I sent the patch was on Feb 22nd:

   The .free field of struct dma_map_ops features a prototype that is
   different from what lib/swiotlb.c offers. The new "attrs" argument in
   dma_ops.free is missing from the generic implementation.

   This removes the build warning by providing a function that just calls
   swiotlb_free_coherent() without passing "attrs", like others do.

I got no reply.

This is the link:

    http://lkml.org/lkml/2013/2/22/111

It is in patchwork here:

    https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2175551/

/alessandro