Subject: [PATCHv9 7/9] pci: PCIe driver for Marvell Armada 370/XP systems

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 17:49:03 +0200

Dear Jason Cooper,

On Thu, 16 May 2013 11:40:31 -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:

> > > +static int mvebu_pcie_init(void)
> > 
> > Building this showed a warning here. It seems you forgot
> > to mark this one as __init.
> 
> Thomas, I'll fix this up when I pull this in, no need to resend. :)

I'll resend, because beyond this function pointed by Ezequiel, there
are two other functions that can be marked __init. The one pointed by
Ezequiel is important because it causes a section mismatch
when !CONFIG_MODULES, because in this case platform_driver_probe() is
__init (and this explains what I wasn't seeing the warning, since I'm
building CONFIG_MODULES=y). The two other functions are more cosmetic,
but good to have as well.

It would already been sent if git hadn't decided to do a 'git gc' right
after my rebase. It's been gc-ing for quite some time now...

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com