Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] dw_apb_timer: osc as sched_clock, clocks and clocksource_of support

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:36:09 +0200

This is split off of my Rockchip support series from yesterday. It's now
a patch more than before, as the third patch enables the timer to be used
thru clocksource_of_init and moves picoxcell and socfpga to it.

changes since v1:
- hopefully improve the patch description of patch 1
  after a suggestion by Linus Walleij
- move the selection of DW_APB_TIMER and CLKSRC_OF into DW_APB_TIMER_OF
  after a suggestion by Baruch Siach

Heiko Stuebner (4):
  clocksource: dw_apb_timer_of: enable the use the clocksource as sched clock
  clocksource: dw_apb_timer_of: add clock-handling
  clocksource: dw_apb_timer_of: select DW_APB_TIMER
  clocksource: dw_apb_timer_of: use clocksource_of_init

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/dw-apb.txt |   19 +++++
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/Kconfig                  |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/common.c                 |    2 -
 arch/arm/mach-socfpga/Kconfig                    |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-socfpga/socfpga.c                  |    2 -
 drivers/clocksource/Kconfig                      |    2 +
 drivers/clocksource/dw_apb_timer_of.c            |   95 ++++++++++++++-------
 include/linux/dw_apb_timer.h                     |    1 -
 8 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.2.3