Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] pinctrl: common handling of generic pinconfig props in dt

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:39:32 +0200

Hi Linus,

here is my second try ... after our talk today, hopefully more future proof
(and acceptable).

I hadn't found a way to have the phandle as a simple argument in the pins
property, so the example Rockchip driver now uses a second property
rockchip,config = <&phandle>; to hold the link to the config node.

Surprisingly everything still works ;-) .

Heiko Stuebner (2):
  pinctrl: add function to parse generic pinconfig properties from a dt node
  pinctrl: add pinctrl driver for Rockchip SoCs

 .../bindings/pinctrl/pinctrl-bindings.txt          |   38 +
 .../bindings/pinctrl/rockchip,pinctrl.txt          |   98 ++
 drivers/pinctrl/Kconfig                            |    6 +
 drivers/pinctrl/Makefile                           |    1 +
 drivers/pinctrl/pinconf-generic.c                  |   81 ++
 drivers/pinctrl/pinconf.h                          |    6 +
 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c                 | 1346 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/rockchip.h             |   32 +
 8 files changed, 1608 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/rockchip,pinctrl.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/rockchip.h

-- 
1.7.2.3