Subject: [PATCH v3 01/10] serial:st-asc: Add ST ASC driver.

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:01:10 +0200

On Thursday 20 June 2013, Srinivas KANDAGATLA wrote:
> This patch adds support to ASC (asynchronous serial controller)
> driver, which is basically a standard serial driver. This IP is common
> across all the ST parts for settop box platforms.
> 
> ASC is embedded in ST COMMS IP block. It supports Rx & Tx functionality.
> It support all industry standard baud rates.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Srinivas Kandagatla <[email-masked]>
> CC: Stephen Gallimore <[email-masked]>
> CC: Stuart Menefy <[email-masked]>
> CC: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
> CC: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

>>From my point of view the series is ready for merging in 3.11,
I only had a few final comments. I would prefer the first three
patches to go through the respective serial/clocksource/pinctrl
trees, since there are no direct build dependencies to the
platform parts.

If there is a reason to take those through arm-soc, I would
insist on getting Acked-by's from the subsystem maintainers.

	Arnd