Subject: [PATCH 00/04] ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4/r8a7790 CMT and Arch timer update

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:26:55 +0900

ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4/r8a7790 CMT and Arch timer update

[PATCH 01/04] ARM: shmobile: Add r8a7790 CMT00 clock event
[PATCH 02/04] ARM: shmobile: Make r8a7790 Arch timer optional
[PATCH 03/04] ARM: shmobile: Add r8a73a4 CMT10 clock event
[PATCH 04/04] ARM: shmobile: Make r8a73a4 Arch timer optional

Add clock event support through a CMT timer channel for the
SoCs r8a7790 and r8a73a4 as well as APE6EVM and Lager boards.

Also, to be able to test the CMT timers, make it possible to
deselect Arch timer and instead rely on predefined values for
udelay() and instead of local timer for SMP use broadcast.

A nice side effect of this is that high resolution timers
now become available. The reason for the is that the Arch
timer sets the C3STOP flag which in turn will tell the
time keeping code to not allow high resolution timer without
an additional clock event. So here they are.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Written against renesas.git renesas-next-20130628 plus
 [PATCH] ARM: shmobile: Sort r8a7790 MSTP entries
 [PATCH 00/06] ARM: shmobile: Remove unused auxdata tables

 For proper run time operation the following patch
 included in renesas-next-20130628 must be included
 in the CMT driver:

 clocksource: sh_cmt: 32-bit control register support

 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Kconfig                |    2 -
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ape6evm.c        |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-lager.c          |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a73a4.c        |    4 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a7790.c        |    4 +++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a73a4.h |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a7790.h |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a73a4.c        |   29 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7790.c        |   29 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)