Subject: [PATCH -next 2/2] kbuild: fix for updated LZ4 tool with the new streaming format

From: [email-masked] (Ingo Molnar)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:06:13 +0200

* Andrew Morton <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:23:26 +0200 Borislav Petkov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 12:13:19PM +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> > > and now it is upstream already, via -mm:
> > > 
> > >    e76e1fdfa8f8 lib: add support for LZ4-compressed kernel
> > 
> > Sure. Let's see if it manages to get released b0rked like it is right
> > now.
> 
> Well y'know, if whining fixed bugs then there would be no problem here 
> at all.
> 
> This problem came up briefly and I thought it had been adequately 
> addressed.  Now a month or two later we find out who are the people who 
> can't be bothered testing -next, but think it terribly important that 
> others do so.

At least with my limited resources -next is unusable for my randconfig 
testing. I can randconfig test the fresh new bugs I introduce plus the 
bugs that slip upstream - which naturally peak during the merge window.

Anyway, I hacked it around locally, sh*t happens, it should be easy enough 
to fix.

Thanks,

	Ingo