Subject: [PATCH 00/10] Orion Watchdog fixes

From: [email-masked] (Ezequiel Garcia)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:17:44 -0300

Hi Sebastian,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 09:48:56AM +0200, Sebastian Hesselbarth wrote:
> 
> In the discussion about orion clocksource Russell was proposing a generic 
> thread-safe write. That puts a single lock around all those writes. Of 
> course, it will also blocked by totally unrelated thread-safe register 
> accesses but should prevent us from having dozens of locks and solves the 
> symbol issue.
> 

Thanks for the insight! I'll try to dig this suggestion in the clocksource
discussion. Do you have any plans for posting the clocksource soon?
This way I can base this series on something that's in Jason's trees...

Thanks!
-- 
Ezequiel Garc?a, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering
http://free-electrons.com