Subject: [PATCHv2 0/4] improved support for runtime muxing for pinctrl

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 08:15:01 -0700

Hi all,

Here's this series again with hopefully all the comments addressed.

As discussed earlier, the pinctrl support for changing some of the
consumer device pins during runtime needs some improvment.
                                                                                                                
Regards,

Tony

---

Tony Lindgren (4):
      pinctrl: Remove duplicate code in pinctrl_pm_select_state functions
      pinctrl: Allow pinctrl to have multiple active states
      pinctrl: Add support for additional dynamic states
      drivers: Add pinctrl handling for dynamic pin states

 Documentation/pinctrl.txt             |   77 ++++++++-
 drivers/base/pinctrl.c                |   39 ++++
 drivers/pinctrl/core.c                |  291 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/pinctrl/core.h                |   10 +
 include/linux/pinctrl/consumer.h      |   46 +++++
 include/linux/pinctrl/devinfo.h       |    4 
 include/linux/pinctrl/pinctrl-state.h |   15 +-
 7 files changed, 420 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)

-- 
Signature