Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64 fixes for 3.11

From: [email-masked] (Catalin Marinas)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:55:20 +0100

Hi Linus,

Please pull the arm64 fixes below. Thanks.

The following changes since commit 3b2f64d00c46e1e4e9bd0bb9bb12619adac27a4b:

  Linux 3.11-rc2 (2013-07-21 12:05:29 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cmarinas/linux-aarch64.git tags/arm64-stable

for you to fetch changes up to 845ad05ec31e0f3872a321e10dbeaf872022632c:

  arm64: Change kernel stack size to 16K (2013-07-26 13:37:29 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
- Stack size increased to 16K (similar to other 64-bit architectures)
- Additional cache flushing for secondary CPUs boot mode

----------------------------------------------------------------
Catalin Marinas (1):
      arm64: Fix definition of arm_pm_restart to match the declaration

Feng Kan (1):
      arm64: Change kernel stack size to 16K

Mark Rutland (1):
      arm64: virt: ensure visibility of __boot_cpu_mode

 arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/include/asm/virt.h        | 13 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/entry.S            |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/process.c          |  2 +-
 4 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
Catalin